Politics

Recession Will Hit Democrats In November

They deserve it.

Image Credit: Canva

Democrats across the country will pay for the misguided economic policies of the Biden administration. The reckoning will come to fruition in November.

Fox: “The upcoming midterm elections will feature a variety of issues, but the No. 1 focus for voters that has the potential to influence the outcome for Democratic candidates, according to strategists and multiple polls, is the economy.

Earlier this week, the Commerce Department said the gross domestic product shrank by 0.9% on an annualized basis in the three-month period from April through June. The GDP also tumbled for the second consecutive quarter, signaling that the economy has entered into a recession.” Three analysts opine on the political fallout of the recession.

Jason Rantz, host of the Jason Rantz Show on AM 770 KTTH Radio:

Do you support individual military members being able to opt out of getting the COVID vaccine?

By completing the poll, you agree to receive emails from LifeZette, occasional offers from our partners and that you've read and agree to our privacy policy and legal statement.

“People are hurting, and we’re being told it’s either not a big deal or it’s not real. We can only take so much lying before we level political retribution against those politicians who are responsible. Maybe Democrats would be able to recover from the clear recession that we’re in if they acknowledged the problem and offered a clear plan. But they refuse to admit the truth. How can we be confident they have a plan to combat the recession and inflation if they won’t even admit it’s a problem?

“And how much more lying do they think we will accept? How stupid do they think the American people are?

“We see an open border, they tell us it’s closed. We see a male, and were told it’s a female. We see high gas prices months before the war in Ukraine, we’re told it’s Putin’s fault. We were told inflation is transitory, then it didn’t really exist, then it was a good thing, then it was Putin‘s fault. And now they just ignore it.

“At some point, all of the dishonesty is going to catch up to them. I suspect that time will be during the midterms.”

Kevin Walling, Democratic campaign strategist and former Biden campaign surrogate:

“It’s been 30 years since James Carville first uttered the words, ‘It’s the economy, stupid,’ during the 1992 election. The observation is as true today as it was then. The majority of Americans will go to the polls in November and vote with their pocketbooks foremost in mind. Democrats have a lot to campaign on, including record job growth and recovery, rapid wage growth and more Americans having quality health care coverage than ever before.

“Those gains are clearly not keeping up with the high inflation we’re all experiencing, however, and Americans are hurting. Democrats must be seen as the party of action when it comes to combating rising prices by passing the Inflation Reduction Act of 2022, strengthening the global food supply and taking on price-gouging at the pump. All of those efforts, coupled with contrasting messaging highlighting near-universal GOP obstruction, could help stem the tide up and down the ballot in a tough year for Team Blue.”

Peter Morici, economist and business professor at the University of Maryland:

“With the recession and inflation continuing at an alarming pace, the Democrats’ prospects for holding the Senate fall to almost zero, and their losses in the House would be devastating.”

Taylor Miller
Taylor Miller

Last edited 7 days ago by Taylor Miller
Troy Diaz
Troy Diaz
Reply to  Taylor Miller

hi

Troy Diaz
Troy Diaz
Reply to  Troy Diaz

I get paid more than $100 to $500 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $21k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…
Here is I started.…………>>  https://Www.Worksclick.Com

Last edited 7 days ago by Troy Diaz
JaninePurvis
JaninePurvis
Reply to  Troy Diaz

Makes $440 to $780 per day on-line work which i received $21894 in one month online performing from home. I’m a daily student and work just one to a strive of hours in my spare time. everybody will do that job and online raise extra cash by simply
Open HERE:>>> http://Www.SmartJob1.com

Last edited 6 days ago by JaninePurvis
Avy
Avy
Reply to  Troy Diaz

I get paid more than £145 to £395 per HOUR for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily £23 k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…

Here’s what I do………… http://Www.Pays11.Com

Last edited 6 days ago by Avy
DorothyKeisler
DorothyKeisler
Reply to  Troy Diaz

JOIN US ] I am making a good salary from home $6580-$7065/week , which is amazing under a year ago I was jobless in a horrible economy. I thank God every day I was blessed with these instructions and now it’s my duty to pay it forward and share it with Everyone,
Here is I started.…………>>    http://Www.WorkSite24.Com

Last edited 6 days ago by DorothyKeisler
SusanHuggins
SusanHuggins
Reply to  Taylor Miller

Open HERE:>>> http://Www.SmartJob1.com

Last edited 6 days ago by SusanHuggins
Florenceughes
Florenceughes
Reply to  Taylor Miller

𝗅 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗉𝖺𝗂𝖽 over 𝟣3𝟢 USD 𝗉𝖾𝗋 𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my Best friend makes over 18643 USD a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.
Details HERE….  http://Www.NetCash1.Com

Last edited 6 days ago by Florenceughes
Clara
Clara

Google is now paying $99 to $140 per hour for doing work online work from home. Last paycheck of me said that $18537 from this easy and simple job. Its amazing and earns are awesome. No boss, full time freedom and earnings are in front of you. This job is just awesome. Every person can makes income online with google easily….,
Copy Here→→→→→ https://www.salarybaar.com/

Last edited 7 days ago by Clara
RuthJohnson
RuthJohnson
Reply to  Clara

I get paid more than $140 to $170 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $10k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…

Here is I started.…………>> http://Www.JobsRevenue.com

Last edited 5 days ago by RuthJohnson
jenny Liza
jenny Liza

I am making $92 an hour working from home. i was greatly surprised at the same time as my neighbor advised me she changed into averaging $ninety five however I see the way it works now. I experience mass freedom now that I’m my non-public boss.

That is what I do.. https://www.works39.com