Politics

Black Pastor Slams Obama

'Elitist...extremely callous,' calls support for Planned Parenthood 'population control'

[lz_jwplayer video=”8G0bd7PE” ads=”true”]

A black preacher wants to know if the popular social-media hashtag “black lives matter” applies to all black lives — born and unborn.

President Barack Obama should not be thought of as black or American, the Rev. Clenard Childress said Wednesday during an interview on “The Laura Ingraham Show.”

“President Obama is a globalist. He is very self-centered,” Childress said in response to a question from Ingraham about the “sheer volume of black lives” lost to abortion. “I don’t even believe he believes in himself as an African-American or anyone who is interested in race. He’s more interested in ideology, and Americans should have caught up to that by now.”

To Obama’s refrain that abortion should be “safe, legal and rare,” Childress said: “Abortion is not safe, should not be legal, and is not rare, especially in the African-American community.”

Childress, pastor of New Cavalry Baptist Church in Montclair, New Jersey, and founder of blackgenocide.org, said abortion fits nicely with a globalist agenda that devalues life.

“Abortion is a part of their agenda. Population control; those that less desirable,” he said. “And if abortion were not lucrative, it would not be legal.”

Do you support individual military members being able to opt out of getting the COVID vaccine?

By completing the poll, you agree to receive emails from LifeZette, occasional offers from our partners and that you've read and agree to our privacy policy and legal statement.

“Abortion is a part of their agenda. Population control; those that less desirable,” he said. “And if abortion were not lucrative, it would not be legal.”

Childress said Obama caters to the top 10 percent of black people and is “extremely indifferent” to the other 90 percent.

“These are undesirables. These are people not needed for society. It’s almost like the Third Reich,” said Childress, who is director of the Life Education and Resource Network. “As a matter of fact, we do things that surpass their heinous acts.”

Childress praised a pair of undercover videos showing Planned Parenthood officials talking about selling fetal body parts.

“It exposes Planned Parenthood for who they are,” he said.

Childress said he was “grateful” the subjects of the sting were not “low-level, entry-level” officers of Planned Parenthood, but rather “the higher echelons of their leadership.”

He said the latest Planned Parenthood video shows that abortion is the No. 1 priority for the organization.

“This is what they do. This is going be the litmus test, I believe, for America,” he said. “Enough should be enough.”

“This is what they do. This is going be the litmus test, I believe, for America,” he said. “Enough should be enough.”

Childress decried the “hypocrisy” of America’s black leadership.

“All black life matters,” he reiterated.

Childress said black leaders have sold out on the issue because of Democratic Party politics. Black civil rights leaders are “profiting from the blood of black babies,” he said.

“This is heinous. This is callous. This is inhuman,” he said. “I want your audience to know, this has been going on for years.”

[lz_virool paragraph=”3″]

Join the Discussion

Comments are currently closed.