This Is My Show

Joe Biden Forces National Mask Mandate, Scolds Unvaccinated | Booze & Banter | Ep 248

Want to see more?

Watch full episodes of This Is My Show with Drew Berquist daily on LifeZetteTV.

WATCH FULL EPISODES

Salvatore
Salvatore

This administration knows that the Mask Mandates is unconstitutional but they don’t care! And we don’t care if Biden suddenly dies real soon!

Reply to  Salvatore

Yes it is illegal. Read below.

Here is the Act in its entirety

THE REVISED SCHOOL CODE (EXCERPT)

Act 451 of 1976
380.1307b Statement of prohibited practices.
Sec. 1307b.
The state policy under section 1307a shall include a clear statement that all of the following practices are prohibited for school personnel in the public schools of this state under all circumstances, including emergency situations:
(a) Corporal punishment, as defined in section 1312.
(b) The deprivation of basic needs.
(c) Child abuse.
(d) Seclusion, other than emergency seclusion.
(e) The intentional application of any noxious substance or stimulus that results in physical pain or extreme discomfort. A noxious substance or stimulus is prohibited whether it is generally acknowledged or is specific to the pupil.
(f) Mechanical restraint.
(g) Chemical restraint.
(h) Any restraint that negatively impacts breathing.
(i) Prone restraint.
(j) Physical restraint, other than emergency physical restraint.
(k) Any other type of restraint.
History: Add. 2016, Act 396, Eff. Mar. 29, 2017
Popular Name: Act 451

Reply to  MARY CHAPMAN

Illegal in schools

MARY CHAPMAN

I will never feel guilty. They can say whatever they want to me. When I’m pushed I push back!!! Tell me I have to and I’ll show you I won’t!!!!

Reply to  MARY CHAPMAN

Unfortunately I live in MI with one of the worst governors EVER!!!!

Salvatore
Salvatore

Reply to  Salvatore

Yes it is illegal. Read below.

Here is the Act in its entirety

THE REVISED SCHOOL CODE (EXCERPT)

Act 451 of 1976
380.1307b Statement of prohibited practices.
Sec. 1307b.
(a) Corporal punishment, as defined in section 1312.
(b) The deprivation of basic needs.
(c) Child abuse.
(d) Seclusion, other than emergency seclusion.
(f) Mechanical restraint.
(g) Chemical restraint.
(h) Any restraint that negatively impacts breathing.
(i) Prone restraint.
(j) Physical restraint, other than emergency physical restraint.
(k) Any other type of restraint.
History: Add. 2016, Act 396, Eff. Mar. 29, 2017
Popular Name: Act 451

Reply to  MARY CHAPMAN

Illegal in schools

Reply to  MARY CHAPMAN

Unfortunately I live in MI with one of the worst governors EVER!!!!