How Jihadis Enter the U.S.

An R-1 is a foreign national coming to America who can be employed as a clerical or religious worker for up to five years — and this visa program may be allowing Islamic militant groups into the U.S.

Join the Discussion

COMMENTS POLICY: We have no tolerance for messages of violence, racism, vulgarity, obscenity or other such discourteous behavior. Thank you for contributing to a respectful and useful online dialogue.