New reporting lends further credence to an established position that Joe Biden is a conduit to traffic classified, sensitive and secret U.S. information to America’s greatest geopolitical threat, China. Given that the U.S. is on a clear trajectory towards a multiple-front kinetic war with Russia and China, this should have everyone concerned at the highest levels, and it’s all compounded by the old story of Hillary Clinton’s private and unsecured server that functioned in a similar capacity and was conventionally thought to have been the conduit to traffic U.S. Special Access Programs to China. Did China receive technical military information exposing vulnerabilities in U.S. weaponry that would permit it to defeat the U.S. in the field of battle? That’s just one question in a long list of questions that should be asked.
The Contextual Backdrop
The contextual backdrop is underpinned by a longstanding and well-evidenced position holding that over a long timeline, China has infiltrated a wide swath of the United States’ agencies, departments, and institutions. One of those institutions is education; especially at the university level. More can be read in this article from Foreign Policy Magazine, knowing that much can be found on the topic in a basic internet search: China’s Long Arm Reaches Into American Campuses.
Go Ad-Free, Get Exclusive Shows and Content, Go Premium Today - $1 Trial
The contextual backdrop to this new development can be found in the following articles, which arduously delineate Joe Biden’s illegal retention of classified documents at the Penn Biden Center respective to a clear and ongoing intelligence community operation to remove a Joe Biden that has expended his utilitarian value with the destructive Cloward-Piven heavy lifting being mostly done.
The established work also examined whether or not Biden may have functioned similarly in his home state vis-a-vis the University of Delaware. Now, we have the affirmative answer to that question.
- China, Cash and Classified Documents: FISC/FISA, the Usual Suspects and the Problematic Penn Biden Center
- Look Here, House Drama and Quid Pro Joe’s Classified Docs, Don’t Look Here, the FTX Fix Is In
- Reconciling Biden Classified Docs, Special Counsel Robert Hur and the Mar-A-Lago Entrapment Operation to Project Forward
- TRUMP CONFIRMS ANALYSIS OLD and NEW: Biden Classified Docs, CEFC China Energy Company, Money and Intelligence Laundering, Penn Biden Center and Hunter’s $50k Rent
- Kamala Harris Slipping Into the Executive Through the Back Door Is Overshadowed by Problematic Background, Ties to Bidens and CEFC China Energy Company, Intel Community Targets Pence
The New Development
Our new development is found in this short introductory video from Fox News respective to the Biden Institute and School of Public Policy and Administration.
Quick - Do This Before Biden “Fixes” Your Retirement Plan Next …
The introductory video from Fox News highlights:
- 1,850 boxes donated to the University of Delaware by then-Senator and Vice President Joe Biden
- Who funded the archival and maintenance of the donated documents?
- Will inquiring GOP Senators gain access to the illegally retained classified documents by Joe Biden at five different locations?
- China’s infiltration of U.S. education
- The scope of Biden’s illegally retained classified documents overlay Joe Biden’s two epicenters of corruption, China and Ukraine
- China is America’s primary geopolitical threat
In a separate source, Fox News reports [emphasis added],
Now, several GOP lawmakers are calling for a search of Biden’s documents gifted to the University of Delaware after leaving the Senate to become vice president. […]
“We need to know what classified material President Biden unlawfully removed during his time as senator and Vice President, and exactly how many classified documents were removed,” the Garden State Republican continued. “House Judiciary Chairman Jim Jordan has already announced that we will be conducting a probe into the Justice Department’s handling of classified documents; it is time for this administration to be honest and transparent with Congress and the American people.”
Rep. Ben Cline, R-Va., shared Van Drew’s sentiment and called for a search of Biden’s Senate documents, saying that just “as we didn’t know that President Biden had stored classified documents at the Penn Biden Center and at his Wilmington home, we don’t know if any of the papers Biden donated to the University of Delaware from his U.S. Senate days contain classified information.”
“We must make sure all documents are recovered and thoroughly examined, instead of finding additional documents here, there, and everywhere,” Cline said.
Neither the White House nor the University of Delaware immediately provided comment to Fox News Digital. […]
According to the University of Delaware website’s page on access to the files, “President Biden donated his Senatorial papers to the University of Delaware pursuant to an agreement that prohibits the University from providing public access to those papers until they have been properly processed and archived.”
“The University is bound by, and will comply with, the agreement,” the website reads. “Until the archival process is complete and the collection is opened to the public, access is only available with President Biden’s express consent.”
The website says that more “than 1,850 boxes of archival records from the President’s Senate career arrived at the Library on June 6, 2012” — near the end of Biden’s first term in office as vice president — and that the collection, which also includes extensive electronic records and media, will remain closed pending completion of processing.”
Remarkably and in problematic ways, the archival agreement between Joe Biden and the University of Delaware concretely positions the 1,850 boxes of documents so that there is no public access to them without Joe Biden’s express consent. This creates a clear trafficking conduit that gives Joe Biden full control of access to and the flow of that information.
Questions: 1-What is the exact nature of the documents at the Biden Institute at the University of Delaware? 2-Is there a record of express consent given by Biden that indicates each accessing individual and party? 3-Is that record publicly available?
The Biden Institute and School for Public Policy and Administration
This is the Biden Institute and School of Public Policy and Administration as obtained from its website:
President Joe Biden believes there is no country on earth better positioned to lead the world in the 21st century than America.
The Biden Institute, established at the University of Delaware’s Joseph R. Biden, Jr. School of Public Policy and Administration, is a world-class intellectual center and destination for scholars, activists, policymakers, and national leaders.
Our mission at the Biden Institute: to influence, shape, and work to solve the most pressing domestic policy problems facing America. We are a research and policy center working to bring together the sharpest minds and the most powerful voices to address our nation’s toughest problems.
The Biden Institute is focused on the issues that have animated President Biden’s public career and it is rooted in two guiding principles he has long embraced: Economic opportunity and social justice. The Biden Institute will explore, among others, such issues as: economic opportunity for the middle class, income inequality, violence against women, civil rights and LGBT rights, civil liberties and criminal justice reform, health care reform, environmental sustainability, the state of our democracy and politics, and political reform. Our approach will be dynamic striving always to shape the conversation and serve as a leading voice in most consequential policy debates on issues facing American communities.
President Biden’s long career has been defined by honesty, integrity, compassion and courage. He cares deeply about this country and has never been timid in the face of unfairness and injustice. These same characteristics and spirit define the Biden Institute.
The Biden Institute
The Problematic Aspects of The Biden Institute
The problematic aspects of the Biden Institute are multifaceted, and they begin with its leadership. Here, we closely examine Joe Biden’s sister, Valerie Biden Owens, and leave the balance of leadership for another day.
At the Biden Institute, Joe Biden leverages an “all in the family” guardrail found in the appointment of his sister, Valerie Biden Owens, as the Chair.
MORE NEWS: California teen arrested with 2 stolen guns after threatening school, George Gascon declines to charge: police
According to Forbes [enumeration added], “1-Biden Owens is a long-time campaign manager, advisor, and confidante to her brother, President Joe Biden, 2-In 2020, she ran the most successful of these campaigns, helping her brother win the presidency, 3-In 1972, she became one of the first women in the U.S. to manage and win a Senatorial campaign, 4-Over the last 15 years, she has traveled with Women’s Campaign International to teach political skills to women from Afghanistan, Liberia and beyond and 5-In June 2021, she announced a new book deal: “Growing Up Biden” will be released by a division of Macmillan in April 2022.”
Valerie Biden Owens interfaces with China through Harvard University, understanding that Harvard University is the most infiltrated American university by means of $1 billion in funding from China. In the Fall of 2014, Biden Owens was a Resident Fellow at Harvard’s Institute of Politics at the John F. Kennedy School of Government, where she taught the course ‘Politics: Up Close and Personal.’ In 2015, Harvard honored Biden Owens with its ‘Women Inspiring Change” award.
Biden Owens’ entanglements with China are further complicated by this: “Valerie’s other daughter, Casey, also got a job in the Obama-Biden administration, serving as a special assistant to the senior coordinator for China at the Treasury Department for over two years. Her LinkedIn says she “managed a range of workstreams essential to the execution of the US-China Strategic & Economic Dialogue – one of the largest bilateral foreign economic policy initiatives of the Obama Administration.” She would later work up the corporate ladder at Starbucks, where she is now a vice president.” [Fox News]
In light of my substantial body of work and evidence that energy was Joe Biden’s primary conduit to illegally launder and move money globally, consider this from the same source pertaining to Valerie Biden Owens’ daughter by the same name who goes by “Missy”: “She served as the deputy chief of staff in the Energy Department between Feb. 2009 and June 2011, according to her LinkedIn page.”
Knowing that through funding the United Nations is a functionary of China, consider this from the same: “A little over a year later, [Missy] Owens was appointed to a four-month ceremonial position serving as “an Alternate Representative of the United States to the 71st Session of the General Assembly of the United Nations,” which paid approximately $26,000.”
Take the aggregate of this information respective to collaboration with Hunter Biden and relative to the mining of important and sensitive information for Valerie Biden Owens by means of her daughters.
These are March 2015 emails from Fox that were exchanged between Missy and Hunter Biden. The emails came in response to a White House press release announcing that Hunter’s longtime business partner, Eric Schwerin, was appointed to the Commission for the Preservation of America’s Heritage Abroad:
Valerie Biden Owens’ second husband is attorney John T. [“Jack”] Owens. In 2015 Jack Owens “requested help from Hunter in an email saying he needed a Chinese business license “secured very quickly” so he could expand his telemedicine company into China.” [Fox News]
“A little over a year after Owens sent the email to Hunter about the business license, Owens received an invitation to attend the State Department luncheon honoring Chinese President Xi Jinping, which was hosted by Biden.” [Fox News]
MORE NEWS: South Carolina teachers, activists revolt against conservative school board: ‘Christian nationalists’
Now overlay the position on Biden and energy with this from the linked Schwerin press release above, noting the entanglements with Rosemont Seneca, which overlays energy:
Eric D. Schwerin, Appointee for Member, Commission for the Preservation of America’s Heritage Abroad
Eric D. Schwerin is Founding Partner and Managing Director at Rosemont Seneca Partners, LLC, positions he has held since 2008. He has also been President of RSP Investments, LLC since 2013. Previously, Mr. Schwerin was Partner at Oldaker, Biden & Belair, LLP from 2002 to 2008. He worked in various roles at the Department of Commerce, including Senior Policy Advisor to the Secretary for International Trade in the Office of Policy and Strategic Planning from 1999 to 2002, and International Trade Specialist in the Office of Business Liaison from 1997 to 1999 and in the International Trade Administration from 1994 to 1997. Mr. Schwerin previously worked as Associate Director for Business Outreach in the Office of Public Liaison at the White House from 2000 to 2001, and as Policy and Outreach Coordinator for the China Trade Relations Working Group in 2000. Earlier in his career, Mr. Schwerin spent a year as an English teacher with Students For Czechoslovakia from 1991 to 1992. He was appointed to the Industry Trade Advisory Committee For Information and Communications Technologies, Services, and Electronic Commerce in 2003. Mr. Schwerin received a B.A. from the University of Pennsylvania and an M.A. from the Elliott School of International Affairs at George Washington University.
Obama White House Press Release
The takeaway is this: Hunter Biden’s laptop is laden with evidence of Joe Biden’s crimes in the energy sector, which enmesh Hunter Biden, China, and Ukraine. Joe Biden’s illegal retention of classified documents pertains to China and Ukraine. Joe Biden maintained exclusive control of the 1,850 boxes of donated documents at the Biden Institute at the University of Delaware that are not transparently available to the public. Biden appointed his sister, Valerie Biden Owens, as chair at the Biden Institute as an additional guardrail. Valerie Biden Owens is evidenced to have leveraged her daughters, who were strategically placed in important positions inside the Obama/Biden Administration, and they overlap energy. The appointment of Biden Owens’ daughters overlays energy. Energy is the global conduit that Joe Biden uses to illegally launder and move money. The aggregate of that overlaps China. That’s a full circle, folks.
In keeping with the Biden Family tradition of money laundering, further problematic aspects of the Biden Institute are found in the following respective to Joe Slade White. From the NY Post: “But she [Biden Owens] was also a senior partner in a political messaging firm named Joe Slade White & Company; the only two executives listed at the firm were Joe Slade White and Valerie. The firm received large fees from the Biden campaigns that Valerie was running. Two and a half million dollars in consulting fees flowed to her firm from Citizens for Biden and Biden For President Inc. during the 2008 presidential bid alone. Joe Slade White & Company worked for Biden campaigns over 18 years.”
Biden Owens directed $2.5 million from “Citizens for Biden” and “Biden for President Inc.” to her own consulting firm during her brother’s 2008 presidential bid alone. [Breitbart]
Further problematic aspects of Chinese entanglements with the UoD Biden Institute include:
- In October 2019, the UoD ended its troublesome relationship with the Confucius Institute: “The University of Delaware announced this week that it plans to end its ten-year partnership with the Confucius Institute, an off-shoot of the Chinese government. It joins 20 other American universities that are ending their relationships with the Chinese organization. […] The institute has been accused of bribing American colleges with funding in exchange for control over the discourse and messaging on China. […] “But Confucius Institutes are more than a means of cultural exchange. As Li Changchun, a senior member of the Chinese Communist Party stated in 2009, the Confucius Institutes are ‘an important part of China’s overseas propaganda set-up.’ Hanban is governed by the leaders of twelve Chinese ministries, including those handling foreign affairs, state media, and propaganda. Partnering universities sign contracts that prohibit them from ‘tarnishing the reputation’ of Hanban, and Hanban sends teachers and textbooks from China that are designed to promote a positive image of the PRC and suppress any discussion of the ‘three Ts’: Tibet, Taiwan, and Tiananmen Square. These Confucius Institutes are, in short, a tool for China to spread influence and exercise soft power in its rivalry with the United States.” Source
- In May 2020, the UoD Biden Institute was one of several refusing to reveal its funding sources, standing entirely antithetical to the concept of transparency: “The center is one of several organizations Biden founded since leaving the White House in 2017, including the domestic policy-focused Biden Institute at the University of Delaware and the Biden Cancer Initiative, all launched in 2017. All three entities have refused to reveal the sources of their funding, a potential landmine for the Democrats’ presumptive presidential nominee that raises questions about the influence of individual, corporate, and foreign donations on the presidential candidate, Free Beacon reports.” Source
- In January 2021, the UoD was amidst a $20 million fundraising effort while continuing to maintain secrecy on its donor sourcing: “While other foundations and groups carrying the president-elect’s name have been shut down after Biden declared his presidential candidacy in 2019, the Biden Institute continues to exist and fundraise. In fact, the research center at the University of Delaware is in the middle of a $20 million fundraising campaign. A perception that donors might be seeking favors certainly seems possible. Some ethics experts said Biden and his family should have severed ties with every Biden-named organization to avoid drawing allegations of wrongdoing. […] Not only did a University of Delaware spokesperson say the Biden Institute was not compelled to make its list of donors public in a 2019 interview, but the Penn Biden Center, a foreign policy center opened by Biden at the University of Pennsylvania in 2018, also said it would keep its donor list secret. The Washington Free Beacon reported foreign donations to the University of Pennsylvania tripled between 2016-20, going from $31 million to more than $100 million, with China being the biggest donor. The Biden family has been dogged by allegations of impropriety and charges that Biden’s son Hunter swapped access to his then-vice president father to land multi-million deals in China and Ukraine, per the New York Post.” Source
First, there was the Penn Biden Center. Then, the location of illegally retained classified documents expanded to a total of five locations that enveloped the Biden residence in Wilmington, where there is no kept record of visitation to the home. Now, Biden’s illegal retention of classified documents appears to extend further back in time and to his tenure as a Senator and whereby it encompasses not just documents but 1,850 boxes of them donated to the Biden Institute at the University of Delaware.
What was contained in those boxes?
In maintaining exclusive control over the accessibility to those documents, to whom did Biden grant access, and are any of those people or entities affiliated with China or serving China in any capacity?
Exactly how long has Joe Biden been selling out America and Americans by trafficking our most sensitive information to our most deadly geopolitical rival, China?
There’s no doubt about it. Joe Biden has been trafficking classified, sensitive and secret information in bulk and for a very long time, whereas China is the primary beneficiary of those egregious crimes. That evidence is now deep and clear, and I would suggest that there is more to come to light.
The most important question to be asked is why is the intelligence community removing Joe Biden at this precise moment by means of this classified documents scandal, and what does it portend for this country? The answer to that question can’t be good for the posterity of America.
This piece was written by Political Moonshine on January 29, 2023. It originally appeared in RedVoiceMedia.com and is used by permission.
The opinions expressed by contributors and/or content partners are their own and do not necessarily reflect the views of LifeZette.
Join the Discussion
COMMENTS POLICY: We have no tolerance for messages of violence, racism, vulgarity, obscenity or other such discourteous behavior. Thank you for contributing to a respectful and useful online dialogue.