News

Former Ambassador For China Claims CCP Views Pres. Biden As Weak

Image Credit: YouTube Screenshot

Although the Biden administration advised against it, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi visited Taiwan on Tuesday while China also warned the Democrat not to go. With President Joe Biden struggling during his time within the White House, it seems Pelosi didn’t care much for the warnings or advice. And according to the former U.S. Ambassador to China, Max Baucus, the CCP views the President as weak.

Appearing on “The Lead” with Jake Tapper, Max Baucus admitted on CNN, “The deeper problem here really is that the visit by the speaker is really pushing America more toward recognizing [Taiwan’s] an independent country. That’s a big problem here.” He added, “Don’t forget, too, Speaker Pelosi, it’s a free pass for her. She’s not the president. She doesn’t have to worry about conducting foreign policy worldwide. She is a member of Congress. She doesn’t have to worry about it. She does a little, but not much.”

Proving that he wasn’t just criticizing President Biden, Baucus explained just why China felt this way. “Poor Joe Biden. He looks weak because he either told her not to go and it looks weak to the Chinese guys or he’s weak because he told her not to go and she went anyway. And that makes us look a little bit weak to the Chinese.”

Max Baucus concluded that the main reason for the weak viewpoint had to do with the exact opposite of weakness – strength. “I got to tell you, during the time I was serving in Beijing, one thing I really learned: Chinese understand strength better than do people in any other country, and they could smell weakness 100 miles away. We’ve got to be strong but strong in the best sense.”

As for Nancy Pelosi, during her visit, China’s defense ministry claimed they were going to launch “targeted military operations” in direct response to the House Speaker’s trip. Shi Yi, a spokesperson for the Eastern theater Command, noted, “This action is targeted at the US’s shocking recent major escalation on the Taiwan issue, and serves as a serious warning to Taiwanese independence forces or those seeking independence.

Laura Phillips
Laura Phillips

Everybody can earn $500 Daily… Yes! you can earn more than you think by working online from home. I have been doing this job for like a ADt few weeks and my last week payment was exactly 2537 dollars..

HERE====)>  https://www.Worksful.com

Last edited 6 days ago by Laura Phillips
CarolynKerr
CarolynKerr
Reply to  Laura Phillips

Google is by and by paying $27485 to $29658 consistently for taking a shot at the web from home. I have joined this action 2 months back and I have earned $31547 in my first month from this action. Take a gander at it what I do…..
This Website OPEN HERE———–>>>  http://Www.WorkSite24.Com

Last edited 6 days ago by CarolynKerr
Jessica Mills
Jessica Mills
Reply to  CarolynKerr

Last edited 6 days ago by Jessica Mills
ArlenDawkins
ArlenDawkins
Reply to  Laura Phillips

[ JOIN US ]
𝗅 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗉𝖺𝗂𝖽 over 𝟣3𝟢 USD 𝗉𝖾𝗋 𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my Best friend makes over 18643 USD a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.
Details HERE….  https://www.livejob247.com

Last edited 6 days ago by ArlenDawkins
Dianna Bell
Dianna Bell
Reply to  ArlenDawkins

I get paid more than $100 to $500 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $21k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…
Here is I started.…………>> https://www.worksclick.com

Last edited 6 days ago by Dianna Bell
ZulaWatson
ZulaWatson
Reply to  Laura Phillips

I am making $162/hour telecommuting. I never imagined that it was honest to goodness yet my closest companion is earning $21 thousand a month by working on the web, that was truly shocking for me, she prescribed me to attempt it simply ,

COPY AND OPEN THIS SITE_________ http://Www.SmartJob1.com

Last edited 6 days ago by ZulaWatson
Avy
Avy
Reply to  Laura Phillips

I’ve made so far this year working online and I’m a full time student. I’m using an online business opportunity I heard about and I’ve made such great money. It’s really user friendly and I’m just so happy that I found out about it. Here’s what I do.

For more details visit……….  𝐖𝐰𝐰.𝐏𝐚𝐲𝐬𝟏𝟏.𝐂𝐨𝐦

Last edited 6 days ago by Avy
Percy Carr
Percy Carr

Here is I started.…………>>  https://Www.Worksclick.Com

Last edited 6 days ago by Percy Carr
Clara
Clara

Google is now paying $99 to $140 per hour for doing work online work from home. Last paycheck of me said that $18537 from this easy and simple job. Its amazing and earns are awesome. No boss, full time freedom and earnings are in front of you. This job is just awesome. Every person can makes income online with google easily….,
Copy Here→→→→→ https://www.salaryto.com/

Last edited 6 days ago by Clara
kivoxo3100
kivoxo3100

I work from home and earn a respectable $60k a week, which is amazing considering that a year ago I was unemployed in a terrible economy. I always give God praise for honouring me with these rules, and now it’s my duty to practise anticipatory compassion and share it with everyone. Likewise, GOOD LUCK.
Here is I begun.… … ……>> https://salarybaar.com/