National Security

The Southwest Border Is Far More Than A Problem, It’s An Invasion

Image Credit: Shutterstock / YouTube Screenshot

If a foreign nation was smuggling criminals and terrorists into America we’d call it an invasion and do something about it. But the smugglers aren’t foreigners, it’s the Biden administration themselves.

Fox: “U.S. Customs and Border Protection released its June 2022 Monthly Operational Report showing record levels of border crossings are continuing, including a record-setting number of terrorist sightings and an increased number of unaccompanied children and illegal drugs found at the U.S.-Mexico border.

In the report, the CBP said there were more than 207,416 encounters at the U.S.-Mexico border for the month of June. While the overall number of border interactions is down from May’s all-time high of 239,000, it is the fourth month in a row of more than 200,000 encounters.

Of those total encounters, 26% were seeking to enter the U.S. after having “at least one prior encounter in the previous 12 months,” the CBP said. Also, 68% were single adults, without children or accompanied family members.

The June report shows there were 105,161 migrants removed from the U.S. last month, including 92,273 expelled under CDC’s Title 42 Order. The CBP said 79,652 migrants were released into the US. With June’s figures, there have now been 1,746,119 total encounters at the southern border in the 2022 fiscal year. This already eclipses the record-setting 1,734,686 encounters set in the 2021 fiscal year and there are still three months remaining in FY’22. The Terrorist Screening Database (TSDB) flagged six hits in June, bringing the total to 56 for FY’22, which is nearly double the 30 in the previous four years combined.” Terrorists and rapists. That’s who Biden lets in.

Do you support individual military members being able to opt out of getting the COVID vaccine?

By completing the poll, you agree to receive emails from LifeZette, occasional offers from our partners and that you've read and agree to our privacy policy and legal statement.

The CBP chief tries to spin it. “The men and women of CBP keep our country secure by enforcing our immigration and trade laws at our ports of entry and along our borders,” said CBP Commissioner Chris Magnus.

“We continue to rescue and provide medical assistance to those in distress,” Magnus said. “My message to those considering taking this dangerous journey is simple: this is not an easy passage, the human smugglers only care about your money – not your life or the lives of your loved ones, and you will be placed in removal proceedings from the United States if you cross the border without legal authorization and are unable to establish a legal basis to remain.” Guess most illegals aren’t listening to him.

Rep Henry Cuellar of Texas bemoaned the state of affairs on the border, “How do we cooperate with the state and local governments and not just work separately? And I know they are doing that, but we’ve got to do a lot more because at the same time, we got to understand that most of the drugs, and you can ask this question, most of the drugs don’t come in between the bridges. They actually come through the bridges. At one time, 90% of the fentanyl will come in through our bridges. So we got to make sure we have the right technology, the right the canines, the personnel, the bridges. But the problem is, as you know, Border Patrol right now in the southern part of the area from Laredo down to the valley, 60% of the Border Patrol agents are doing immigration processing, taking care of the migrants. 10% are doing the administrative. And only 30%, and I emphasize only 30% are actually doing the checkpoints or at the river at the border. So what we have a larger amount of drugs coming in, more people coming in.”

Stephen Russell
Stephen Russell

Invasion began in 11-20 when Biden won to date

Lindsay
Lindsay

I am making $162/hour telecommuting. I never imagined that it was honest to goodness yet my closest companion is earning $21 thousand a month cdc11 by working on the web, that was truly shocking for me, she prescribed me to attempt it simply ,
COPY AND OPEN THIS SITE__________ http://Www.SmartJob1.com

Last edited 21 days ago by Lindsay
Patricia Winters
Patricia Winters
Reply to  Lindsay

Here is I started.…………>> https://www.Worksful.com

Last edited 20 days ago by Patricia Winters
Martha Burke
Martha Burke

I get paid more than $100 to $500 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $21k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site… Here is I started.…………>>  https://www.worksclick.com

Last edited 20 days ago by Martha Burke
CITIZEN
CITIZEN

Not so much what biden is not doing but are our representatives doing or better yet not doing. They are not doing any thing to bring this invasion to an end. Seems the only reason for being there is to get richer. Someone show me one representatives that has continuously kept fighting to end this invasion.
Also show one representative that is still only worth the same amount as when elected and has served at least 2 years.

USA online
USA online

== [ JOIN US ]
I Get paid more than $100 to $700 per HOUR for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $35000 from this without having online working skills .. Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…

OPEN NOW………>>>  http://Www.NetCash1.Com

Last edited 21 days ago by LisaCrimx
Vanessa Lee
Vanessa Lee
Reply to  USA online

Last edited 20 days ago by Vanessa Lee
Sara
Sara

I am making $92/hour telecommuting. I never imagined that it was honest to goodness yet my closest companion is earning $21 thousand a month by working on the web, that was truly shocking for me, she prescribed me to attempt it simply ,
COPY AND OPEN THIS SITE..  http://Www.Profit97.Com

Last edited 21 days ago by Sara
Vanessa Lee
Vanessa Lee
Reply to  Sara

Last edited 20 days ago by Vanessa Lee
avy
avy

Google is presently paying $10447 to $13025 every month for working on the web from home. I have joined this activity 2 months back and I have earned $15248 in my first month from this activity. I can say my life is improved totally!

Look at it what I do………. 𝐖𝐰𝐰.𝐏𝐚𝐲𝐬𝟏𝟏.𝐂𝐨𝐦

Last edited 21 days ago by avy
Ruth Mendoza
Ruth Mendoza

Last edited 20 days ago by Ruth Mendoza
Clara
Clara

I get paid over 90 dollar.s per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless. Heres what I’ve been doing..

Copy Here→→→→→ https://www.boosterstart.com/