News

Russel Brand Criticizes Bill Gates And Warns About Great Reset

Image Credit: YouTube Screenshot

Known for being both actor and comedian, Russel Brand has turned his attention to his podcast called “Under My Skin”. Throughout the life of the podcast, Brand has touched on some heated topics going on in America and around the world. Most recently, he discussed the protests happening on behalf of Dutch farmers and didn’t shy away from calling out Microsoft founder Bill Gates.

Criticizing the billionaire for buying up large pieces of land around the country, Russel Brand stated, “This is connected to the land grab of Bill Gates. This is connected to the corruption of companies like Monsanto. This whole fertilizer situation is a scam. They present it as a green ideology.” ‘Oh, we can’t keep using these fertilizers,’ And anyone who lives in the rural area will know that when those fertilizers get used, you think, ‘Oh God, this is a bit dodgy.’ But the reason that farmers are using those fertilizers is cause it’s necessary economically because of the pressure they’re under financially because of — often because of government-enforced imperatives.”

Not only targeting Bill Gates, but Russell Brand also pointed at The Great Reset, which has been debated by The World Economic Forum. “The objective isn’t to get the farmers to behave in an organic, responsible ecologically apposite manner, no, far from it. It’s in order to bankrupt the farmers so that their land can be grabbed. This shows you how ‘The Great Reset’ operates. It uses a green agenda. And just so you know, I agree with the green agenda. I think that the planet should be treated with love and respect that we should see ourselves as in harmony with it.”

The comedian called for people to support local farmers. “it is the duty of all of us to support them, to stand in solidarity, to give them time to make those transitions, to say to the farming and agricultural community, ‘we’ll support you by buying your products.’”

In the end, Russel Brand warned, “The displacement of the people is the desired end point. The disempowerment of the farmers, the bankruptcy of the farmers is the desired end point. That’s what … ‘oh no, we were just trying to create more organic farms.’ Look what’s happened. We f***ed up the livelihood of all these ordinary people. That’s not- it’s not a mistake, they’re trying to f*** up ordinary people.”

Clara
Clara

I get paid over $190 per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over 15k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless…,

Copy Here→→→→→ https://www.boosterstart.com/

Last edited 16 days ago by Clara
jane
jane
Reply to  Clara

Cash generating easy and fast method to work in part time and earn extra $15,000 or even more than this online. by working in my spare time i made $17990 in my previous month and i am very happy now because of this job. you can try this now by follow

details here……. http://Www.Pays11.Com

Last edited 16 days ago by jane
USA online jobs
USA online jobs
Reply to  jane

Google pay 92$ every hour my last check was $8400 working 10 hours per week on the web. My more youthful sibling companion has been averaging 18k throughout recent months and he works around 24 hours per week. I cannot accept how simple it was once I attempted it out.
This is my main thing… http://Www.NetCash1.Com

Last edited 16 days ago by USA online jobs
Sarah Greer
Sarah Greer
Reply to  jane

Last edited 15 days ago by Sarah Greer
Barbara LeDouz
Barbara LeDouz

Russell Brandis right on target of what is happening. Instead of fighting we need to come together to save our country! Bill Gates is evil, he wants to control our food supplies, decrease and control population.

Sharon Craig
Sharon Craig

Everybody can earn $500 Daily… Yes! you can earn more than you think by working online from home. I have been doing this job for like a ADt few weeks and my last week payment was exactly 2537 dollars..

HERE====)>  https://www.Worksful.com

Last edited 16 days ago by Sharon Craig
Andrea Lewis
Andrea Lewis

I get paid more than $100 to $500 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $21k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…
Here is I started.…………>>  https://www.worksclick.com