Politics

Joe Biden Met With Numerous Hunter Biden Cronies

He said he never had.

Image Credit: YouTube Screenshot

The Biden crime family has some tough times ahead politically and legally. Even their lapdog press can’t save them from the info on the laptop.

Fox: “President Biden met with at least 14 of Hunter Biden’s business associates while he was vice president in the Obama White House, casting further doubt on the president’s repeated claims that he had no knowledge of his son’s foreign business dealings.

“I have never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings,” Biden said in 2019. But the president met with at least 14 of Hunter’s business associates from the U.S., Mexico, Ukraine, China and Kazakhstan over the course of his vice presidency, a Fox News Digital review found.”

Do you support individual military members being able to opt out of getting the COVID vaccine?

By completing the poll, you agree to receive emails from LifeZette, occasional offers from our partners and that you've read and agree to our privacy policy and legal statement.

“Do you have pictures from the lunch I had in dad’s office (I think on 2/26) with Miguel Alleman [sic] Sr. And Jr. And Jeff Cooper? If so let me know and I can send someone to pick them up. Thanks. How was Kiev?” Hunter wrote in a 2014 email to David Lienemann. Alleman is a Mexican business crony of the crime family.

“We are arriving late tonight on Air Force 2 to MX City. We will be there for Thursday – I’m attending meeting w/ President N w/ Dad. Jeff [Cooper] is with me on lane [sic] and we will be with us all day,” Hunter wrote to Magnani on February 24, 2016. Magnani works with Alleman.

“I have brought every single person you have ever asked me to bring to the F’ing White House and the Vice President’s house and the inauguration and then you go completely silent,” Hunter wrote in an email to Magnani.

“I don’t know what it is that I did but I’d like to know why I’ve delivered on every single thing you’ve ever asked – and you make me feel like I’ve done something to offend you.” he continued.

“Spoke to my dad about ‘Slim ask,’” Hunter wrote to family business associate Jeff Cooper on July 24, 2018, to which Cooper responded, “Oh that sounds SO F’ING GOOD.”

Joe also attended a soiree with Hunter’s corrupt associates from Ukraine, Kazakhstan and Russia at the Café Milano in Washington, D.C., on April 16, 2015. The calendar was on the Hunter laptop.

The guests were business partners Devon Archer, included Vadym Pozharskyi, an executive at Ukrainian oil and gas company Burisma Holdings, where Hunter served as a board member. The list also included the late Moscow Mayor Yury Luzhkov and his wife, Russian billionaire Yelena Baturina, who was in business with Hunter’s Rosemont firm.

Tony Bobulinski, the former CEO of SinoHawk Holdings, a Jim and Hunter Biden joint venture with a Chinese energy firm, also apparently met with Biden pere. “Great to meet u and spend some time together, please thank Joe for his time, was great to talk thx Tony b,” Bobulinski wrote in a text to Jim Biden, Joe’s brother, on May 2, 2017.”

Sara
Sara

I am making $92 an hour working from home. i was greatly surprised at the same time as my neighbour advised me she changed into averaging $ninety five however I see the way it works now. I experience mass freedom now that I’m my non-public boss.
That is what I do.. http://www.Profit97.com

Last edited 10 days ago by Sara
USA online
USA online
Reply to  Sara

Google is by and by paying 💰$27485 to 💰$29658 consistently for taking a shot at the web from home. I have joined this action 2 months back and I have earned 💰$31547 in my first month from this action. I can say my life is improved completely! Take a gander at it what I do…..
For more detail visit the given link……..>>  http://Www.NetCash1.Com

Last edited 10 days ago by USA online
Melissa
Melissa
Reply to  Sara

Last edited 10 days ago by Melissa
JenniferColeman
JenniferColeman

I Get Paid 0ver 107 per hour w0rking from h0me. I never thought l’d be able to do it but my colleague makes over 15471 a m0nth doing this and she convinced me to try. The p0ssibility with this is limitless.
SEE MORE HERE… http://Www.SmartJob1.com

Last edited 10 days ago by JenniferColeman
Julie Davis
Julie Davis

I get paid more than 💰$100 to 💰$700 per HOUR for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily 💰$35000 from this…A. without having online working skills .. Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…

COPY AND OPEN NOW………>>> https://Www.Worksclick.com

Last edited 9 days ago by Julie Davis
JenniferColeman
JenniferColeman

SEE MORE HERE… http://Www.SmartJob1.com

Last edited 10 days ago by JenniferColeman
USA online
USA online

I get paid over $190 per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless. Here’s what I’ve been doing..

HERE ===))> http://Www.NetCash1.Com

Last edited 10 days ago by USA online
Ariella
Ariella

Google is now paying $99 to $140 per hour for doing work online work from home. Last paycheck of me said that $18537 from this easy and simple job. Its amazing and earns are awesome. No boss, full time freedom and earnings are in front of you. This job is just awesome. Every person can makes income online with google easily….,
Copy Here→→→→→ https://www.salarybaar.com/