Politics

It Comes Out Now, Trump Witch Hunt Was Run By A Failing Man

Special Counsel Bob Mueller was out of it.

Even Democrat Torquemada Rep. Adam Schiff now admits that the man who ran the investigation into whether Trump had ties to the Russians was a man not up to his job. Bob Mueller was elderly and visibly physically impaired. Of course, Schiff said nothing about it then. Only now.

But the Democrat lust to get Trump was so over the top that the details didn’t matter. Their only concern was revenge for Trump beating them in November of 2016. In a couple of years will the Harris administration admit that Joe Biden was mentally compromised during his tenure in office? Perhaps, thus prompting her use of the 25th Amendment. The parallels bear consideration. Mueller and Biden, two men not up to the job.

FNC: “Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., said in his new book it was ‘heartbreaking’ to witness Robert Mueller’s mental state during his 2019 testimony on the Russia probe.

Mueller, 77, was appointed special counsel in May 2017 to oversee an investigation into allegations of Russian interference in the 2016 U.S. presidential election. In July 2019, Mueller testified on his findings, which determined the Russian government did interfere with the election but that there was no evidence of Russian collusion with then-candidate Trump.

Do you support individual military members being able to opt out of getting the COVID vaccine?

By completing the poll, you agree to receive emails from LifeZette, occasional offers from our partners and that you've read and agree to our privacy policy and legal statement.

Schiff, chair of the House Intelligence Committee, said in his new book, ‘Midnight in Washington: How We Almost Lost Our Democracy and Still Could,’ that he regretted pushing for Mueller’s testimony after seeing it firsthand.”

“It was heartbreaking to see Mueller, this person whom I so admired, having difficulty answering some of the most basic questions,” Schiff wrote. “Even on a bad day, Mueller had been capable of performing better than ninety-nine percent of the witnesses I had heard testify in my decades of public service.

“But this was not the Bob Mueller I knew,” he continued. “Two years had brought a striking change, and I suddenly understood not only his own reluctance to testify, but the protective instincts of his dedicated staff. Had I known how much he had changed, I would not have pursued his testimony with such vigor—in fact, I would not have pursued it at all.”

“We heard from people who are very close to Bob Mueller, who found him a different person, a changed person, after two years of this investigation,” said Washington Post reporter Carol Leonnig in January 2020.

Was Mueller too addled to work? “I can’t answer that,” Schiff told NPR in an Oct. 10 interview. “I did understand immediately why his staff had been so protective and why they were so reluctant to have him testify. And I immediately told our members, ‘We need to cut down our questions. We can’t ask for narrative answers. We need to be very precise in what we ask. We need to have the page references of the report ready.’ And it was painful, honestly, it was painful. And if I had known, I would not have pushed for his testimony.”

David Kamioner
meet the author

David Kamioner is a veteran of U.S. Army Intelligence and an honors graduate of the University of Maryland's European Division. He also served with the Pershing Nuclear Brigade and the First Infantry Division. Subsequent to that he worked for two decades as a political consultant, was part of the American Red Cross Hurricane Katrina disaster relief effort in Louisiana, ran a homeless shelter for veterans in Philadelphia, and taught as a college instructor. He serves as a Contributing Editor for LifeZette.

America1st
America1st
9 months ago

Mueller basically showed the level of intelligence at 77 of all Democrats regardless of their age. The Democrat party is filled with addled idiot savants

chacha
chacha
9 months ago

honestly, who here gives a RIP what that shiftless shit has to say… he should be indicted for TREASON!

chacha
chacha
9 months ago

… my post is awaiting approval… duly noted.. I’ll move on to a conservative site who will allow patriots to post the truth…

chacha
chacha
9 months ago

even my innocuous post is awaiting approval.. I’ll ban myself

Cuban_American
Cuban_American

What happened to Durham?

lfdale
lfdale
9 months ago

hey p.o. schiff did the 40 fblie agents and the 18 angry d-rat lawyers under mullsface were they all incompetent also. taking 2 years and spending 40 million dollars and found nothing, why was this, I’ll tell you why, because Trump was innocent of everything you actually did, lie and deceive the American people for two years. why would anyone buy this book of b.s. from the bigest serial liar in congress, how many books have been sold you pos, how many.

Ohio Historian
Ohio Historian
9 months ago

That he was impaired was well=known. They used him to get RINOs to go along, so they could put HilLIARy!’s buddy Weissman in real charge.

Mikki
Mikki
9 months ago

So what does he want. A new investigation?

Paul Baioni
Paul Baioni
Reply to  Mikki

Mueller was never running that investigation. It was run by Wiseman and his radical leftist cohorts. We knew all along Mueller was just a figurehead to cover for the highly partisan staff assigned to investigate.

Teri
Teri
9 months ago

Are there any demonkraps left who are not senile, and who don’t need their diapers changed?

Cecelia
Cecelia
9 months ago

GOOD

RyC
RyC
9 months ago

No mistake, ol Orange boy is a useful idiot regardless of his ties

Bob
Bob
9 months ago

I cannot wait to read the news article where Paul Kersey SETH RICH’D all of these scum operative

Bob
Bob
9 months ago

Cannot wait to read the news articles where Paul Kersey SETH RICH’D all of these democrats

Stephen Russell
Stephen Russell

Failed from Get Go, Probe other issues Move on

Cindy Hayes
Cindy Hayes
9 months ago

“It comes out now”? I was telling my husband that it’s weird that Mueller’s wife was ALWAYS with him holding his hand for months before the hearing. The day that hearing started my husband, who isn’t into politics, headed downstairs to watch sports and stopped turned around and stayed when Mueller started speaking because it was so obvious he wasn’t there.

I said “That’s why!” “This is why his wife is always there holding his hand.” It all made sense then. We all knew Biden wasn’t there prior to the theft of our election so he wasn’t a mystery like Mueller was.

As for hack Schiff. He is both incompetent and a traitor to the American people.

George Daddis
George Daddis
9 months ago

“Losing our Democracy” is the new catch phrase of the Left that means electing anyone other than a Progressive Democrat.

Dean
Dean
9 months ago

Now disgruntled democraps voted for Biden and all I got is this FJB shirt…

GuestGuesser
GuestGuesser
9 months ago

Schiff, aka Mr. Bacciagalupe, just can’t get over it. It’s my belief that Mueller couldn’t answer the questions, because he didn’t write the report. Mueller was just a figurehead. His acolytes wrote it, and he didn’t have a clue what was in it. I’m sure they also ran the investigation…