Image Credit: WikiMedia Commons / Evan Nichols / Screenshot, Twitter

PopZette

Disney World Boots Guest for Displaying Trump Banner — Again!

Former Marine is banished from 'happiest place on earth' for using a flag 'to incite a crowd’

Walt Disney World issued a trespass warning last week that bans Dion Cini from its properties. That happened after the former Marine displayed pro-Trump signs on its Splash Mountain and Expedition Everest rides while he was a passenger on them.

Cini, a 49-year-old New Yorker, was an annual pass holder at the park for nearly a quarter century, as several outlets, including the New York Post reported.

“My advice — wear a MAGA hat. Keep your politics in the political realm. Keep entertainment and fun where it belongs,” said Fox News contributor Raymond Arroyo on Wednesday night about the “recidivist Trump supporter” on “The Ingraham Angle.”

The Trump banner stunt last week was not Cini’s first rodeo, as it turns out — nor was the Magic Kingdom his only target.

He had temporarily lost his access to the beloved amusement park in September when he hung a banner from a much more prominent spot—the Main Street train station at the Magic Kingdom, as the Orlando Sentinel reported.

Cini regularly rows his 18-foot “Trump 2020” flag-adorned scull along New York City’s Hudson River, the Sentinel added.

He also unfurled unwelcome banners at the Broadway play “Frozen” this past fall and at Yankee Stadium in July, Newsweek reported.

On November 7, he displayed a photo on Facebook of himself holding the banner on the Splash Mountain ride, along with a clip of the paperwork he received that bans him from all Walt Disney World properties, including its theme and water parks, resorts, and Disney Springs.

“Banned for life from Walt Disney World for the second time in a month,” Cini remarked on his personal Facebook page. “They hate my signs, or the president? Maybe both? #notdone,” he added.

Disney’s statement on the matter, according to NBC News, is that it was not the sign’s content that was at issue. Park officials said that any banner or sign used to incite a crowd is a policy violation.

Cini disagrees with that.

He disagrees so vehemently, in fact, that he’s encouraging others to follow in his footsteps; he’s created a Facebook group called “Operation Flag Drop” dedicated to the mission.

The description of the group says, “This page is for you to post and enjoy photos of Trump 2020 Flag, Sign and Banner photo bombing. Hit them where they least expect you and let them know you are there!”

The post includes a photograph of two men holding a “Trump 2020 Keep America Great” banner between them in front of Disneyland’s Cinderella Castle in California.

Cini on Wednesday offered a bounty of sorts for phots of Disney guests who display pro-Trump banners in Disney’s parks. The reward, Dion said on Facebook, includes Trump flags and banners.

“Booyah! 5 free Trump 2020 flags, 10 hand banners to everyone who does the same. Sick’em! #OperationFlagDrop” read the Wednesday night post.

The post includes a photograph of two men holding a “Trump 2020 Keep America Great” banner between them in front of Disneyland’s Cinderella Castle in California.

Since its creation on Monday, the newly formed page quickly filled with accolades for Cini and his “cause,” as well as photographs of members displaying their flags at various locations.

Cini has vowed to go bigger and better the next time around.

His plans, slated for an undisclosed location somewhere in the United States next week, are to unveil a 50-foot wide flag, ABC’s WFTV 9 reported.

Michele Blood is a Flemington, New Jersey-based freelance writer and regular contributor to LifeZette.