Entertainment

George Clooney’s Drastic Move for the Safety of His Children

The 56-year-old actor, husband and father takes a 'make no mistake' stance to protect his family — here's how

George Clooney is gearing up to sue France’s Voici magazine after they published photos of his twin babies with wife Amal on the front cover.

“Over the last week photographers from Voici magazine scaled our fence, climbed our trees, and illegally took pictures of our infants inside our home,” the 56-year-old told The Hollywood Reporter in a statement.

[lz_ndn video=32757969]

“Make no mistake, the photographers, the agency and the magazine will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law,” he continued. “The safety of our children demands it.”

The photos, taken by paparazzi, featured the couple, each of them carrying one of their babies.

The magazine said the picture was snapped in Italy’s Lake Como where Clooney has a home.

Do you support individual military members being able to opt out of getting the COVID vaccine?

By completing the poll, you agree to receive emails from LifeZette, occasional offers from our partners and that you've read and agree to our privacy policy and legal statement.

Voici also boasted the images are reportedly the first published photos of the twins.

An official snap of the twins has yet to be released by the Clooneys.

Related: Having Kids Later in Life: Rewards, Risks, Burdens

The couple welcomed twins Ella and Alexander on June 6. The longtime Hollywood bachelor married the international human rights lawyer in 2014.

This Fox News piece is used by permission.

Read more at Fox News:
‘Orange Is the New Black’ Star Danielle Brooks: I Almost Turned Down Role
George Clooney to Sue Over Paparazzi Photos of Twins
‘Golden Girls’ Writer Addresses Reboot Rumors

Join the Discussion

Comments are currently closed.