Any mom or dad will tell you that the first year of being a parent is difficult, to say the least. Here are confessions from ten new moms who hit their breaking points:
1. No Food + No Sleep = Total Meltdown
2. Sometimes husbands just don’t get it.
3. Let it out!
4. We all make mistakes…
5. You’ll get through it!
6. Whoever said ‘I’ll sleep when I’m dead’ was a crazy person.
7. Separation anxiety is real.
8. Who knew leaving the house would become such a luxury?
9. Find a new mom who can’t relate to this one:
10. They do say childbirth feels like a ‘near-death’ experience…
For more confessions from new moms, check out Whisper.