[lz_jwplayer video=”cYuxptEb” ads=“true”]
An elegant table setting makes any dinner special. This is especially true at holiday time.
In the video above, you’ll learn a festive Christmas tree napkin fold that is very quick and easy to put together, one that will surely delight your family and guests.
MORE NEWS: Concha And Bezos Rip Biden On Economy
Here are clear directions so you can follow along step-by-step.
- Square fabric napkin
- Optional: candy cane, berries, or ribbon for the top, and a pin
- Start with a square fabric napkin and fold it twice to get a smaller square.
- Next, rotate the square so the point with the openings is facing you. Fold the point of each layer up toward the the top, which leaves 1 inch between each fold.
- Flip the whole thing over, making sure to hold the folds together with your hands so they don’t come undone.
- Fold the left and right points inward, aligning the top of each panel to form a triangular.
- Flip the napkin over again, making sure to hold it together so it doesn’t come undone.
- Fold the top layer up to form a peak. Fold the next layer up, tucking in the point underneath the layer above. Repeat this until all layers are flipped up and tucked under.
- Optional: Pin a small bow or other decoration to the top of the tree for a festive touch.